Monday 26 January 2015

A Blah Day



Well it was Saturday morning and of all things I decided to work on our budget and cash flow.  We are generally pretty good at sticking to our budget.  We have to be we have been on one income for nearly seven years.  Yes our boy 1 will be seven soon.  But at this time of year we get all our big bills and I never seem to get our cash flow right.  Just doing this turned Saturday into a blah day and I was thinking man it is going to be one of those days when I thought I was going to achieve a lot but I don't.  Yep that cash flow wasn't looking any better as I tried to juggle bills and cash

So to break the blah I had a chat to my number 1 sister (actually my only sister, hi sis) and then my lovely neighbor who did agree that it was a blah day.  At least it wasn't just me.

On return I decided to do something........actually finish something I started 3 months ago.

This is what blah turned into


 Once little girl decided climbing out of a cot was fun I decided I wanted to give her a room that was inviting to play in.  Our house is small so any little space that can be created into a place space is important.  So I imagined up a magical garden room and with the help of Ikea and my home made play tent I am slowly getting there.  And after a 45 minute emotional moment for little girl last night she fall asleep in her play tent!

Hope it doesn't take me 3 months to make the curtains and paint the wardrobe!

Tomorrow is the first day of school here in Qld.  Can't believe I just made two school lunches.  Boy 2 starts prep tomorrow.  Wow, I am a little sad but also very excited.
God luck preps have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sip of ice tea with us and leave a message!